Dickinson Low Pressure Fuel Pump for Heaters & Stoves, 2.5-4 PSI
Walbro Pump. Pressure set at 2.5 psi for Dickinson Stoves/Heaters. Walbro Pump for use in Dickinson stoves and heaters using 2.5 to 4 psi. This is a suction type fuel pump and should be mounted at about the same level as the stove or heater valve. Fuel pump will shut off when pressure is reached.
- Low Pressure Fuel Pump
- For Dickinson Marine heaters and stoves
- Can mount horizontal or vertical
- Standard pump is for lifts or runs under 6'
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.