Diesel to Propane Conversion Kit
Diesel to Propane conversion kit. Upgrade your original Force 10 diesel, kerosene, or propane heater to function with the new Cozy Cabin Heater propane burner assembly.
So you have an old Force 10 heater - Read On:
The company "Force Heaters" made diesel, kerosene and propane models of the original "Force 10" heater. Dickinson (who also owns Sig Marine) bought out the Force Heaters and now makes a version of the original Force 10 to their own specs - called the "Cozy Cabin Heater".
The Cozy Cabin Heater is available now only in propane. If you own an original Force 10 Heater (there will be a badge on the heater saying "Force 10") and you have issues with the burner, regardless of fuel, then you will be limited to upgrading to the New Propane Burner Assembly that fits both the Force 10 and the Cozy Cabin Heater. Regrettably, there are no burner parts available for the original Force 10 heaters.Instructions
Q: Does the kit come with propane supply hose? (diesel to propane conversion for Forde 10 heater).
A: This conversion kit does not include a hose or gauge. It is just the burner assembly.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.