Power Hauler/Crab Pot Puller HD923 with Power Reel System
Discovery Bay Marine Gear's Power Hauler, Crab Pot Puller HD923 helps you land your catch with their Power Reel System. The Discovery Bay Power Reel System controls your line with self-coiling, removable, and stackable reels that keep you fishing.
The HD923 Power Hauler is a designed for crabbing not recommended shrimp or other fishery types. The Power Hauler Reel system deploys and retrieves your crabbing gear while eliminating the need to hand coil the line. When retrieving gear the Power Reel drive pin is set to engage the drive shaft to wind the line onto the Power Reel. When deploying gear the Power Reel is reversed on the drive shaft which allows the Power Reel to spin freely to release the line as the gear sinks to the bottom.
Having both power up and down control the HD923 Power Reel system is equipped with a heavy duty 2.3 hp, 12 volt worm gear power drive and zero maintenance sealed oil bath roller bearing gearbox. The power drive has a 90:1 gear ratio for higher torque (pulling power) which pulls up to 120 feet per minute. Each Power Reel has an approximate capacity of 200 feet of 5/16 in. or 300 feet of 1/4 in. of line. Each Reel takes up less the one square foot of deck space.
Power Hauler Power Reel Includes :
- High impact ABS Power Reel with 150 ft. of 5/16 sinking mainline.
- Unique locking drive shaft that secures the Power Reel when in use.
- Power up and down control with a momentary spring to off power switch.
- Heavy duty schedule 80 aluminum tubing and 1/4 inch motor plate.
- Low resistance 6 gauge easy flex wire harness with an auto resetting breaker.
- Folbe open face chain-link pulley block with a stainless quick link for mounting.
- Custom fiberglass motor cover that protects while maintaining a professional look.
- 3/8 stainless wire lock hitch pin to lock the davit into fishing/stowed positions.
- 1/4 in. pulley block bracket.
- Aluminum davit end cap.
- Premium UHMW sleeved gunnel mount and combo base mount.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.