OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
Sweepstakes registration data and the referral email addresses and names provided by entrants are processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
1) Description of Sweepstakes – Go2marine, (the “Sponsor”) is offering the Have a Great Summer on Us Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and will award prizes on a random selection basis from all valid entrants in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins 12:01 AM US Pacific Time (PT) on April 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM US PT on June 15, 2011 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2) Eligibility - The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of Go2marine, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, its advertising and promotion agencies and any company involved in the design, execution, or production of the Sweepstakes are not eligible. Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Only one entry per person.
3) Grand Prize and Odds of Winning:
The sweepstake prize will be awarded to one Grand Prize winner as follows: $500 Gift Card.
The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period.
4) The drawing will be conducted on or about July 16, 2011, and the winner will be notified by e-mail within 10 days of the drawing. If we do not get a response from the winner within 14 days from the day we send the email, we will redraw and choose a different winner. We will confirm age and eligibility requirements before award is given. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, in which case an alternative winner will be chosen. Return of prize notification and/or the Affidavit/Release as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
The prize is not transferable. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash directly, and there are no substitutions or cash options available. If, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes (without liability) and to the extent feasible, will award prizes among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected, entries or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries are void if they contain typographical or other errors. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or created by repetitive programming or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are also void.
All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to Go2marine, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name to announce the winner.
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM A WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants release Go2marine, its parent, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this promotion, acceptance or use of the prize. Entrants also agree that Go2marine and its parent, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user’s computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading of information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE WASHINGTON STATE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
6) Sponsor: Go2marine, 949 Hildebrand Lane #220, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110. Go2marine is the final interpreter of these Official Rules. The decisions of Go2marine are final in all matters relating to the Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Sweepstakes registration data is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes ends on June 15, 2011.