Doel-Fin Hydrofoil Planing Stabilizer by StingRay, Sting Ray - Black or White Plastic
StingRay Doel-Fin is the original hydrofoil developed by an aeronautical engineer to improve overall planing performance on all boats with outboard motors or outdrive units.
- Water flows over the fins to create lift that compensates for stern weight
- Improves rough-water handling
- Saves you 10%-50% on fuel costs, eliminates cavitation and improves prop efficiency
- With the boat planing out easier, the motor doesn't have to work as hard
- The 2 part stabilizer fits all outboards and out-drives, and installs in less than 15 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
Doel Fin has been on the market since 1975 and since that time has earned accolades all over the world from just about every type of user. Designed by an aeronautical engineer, the Doel Fin is made of virtually indestructible plastic material, which is yet flexible enough to absorb impacts and so preserve the expensive lower unit of your outboard. Doel Fin is simple to install and provides measurable improvements in performance. Molded in two pieces of high-strength plastic, each foil is designed to flex independently to absorb shock. The positive effects include greater stability, consistent planing at lower RPM, faster out-of-the hole performanc(more...)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.