Classic Series Chain and Wire Steering Pedestal, 6-7/8" Top Diameter
- 6-7/8" top diameter
- Strong, dependable and time-proven design
- Adjustable, easily maintained, spare parts readily available
- For boats with rudderposts that have considerable rake
- Highest quality marine-grade stainless, bronze and aluminum components
Pedestals do not include wheel, grab rail or instruments. Pedestal is sold with shaft, brake and sprocket only.
NOTE: All Edson pedestals are designed to use Edson's exclusive Hex Head Aluminum Bolts. Pedestals built prior to February 1979 use flat head bolts.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.