Stainless Pro Series Power Knob - Wheel Spinner Knob
Edson, PowerKnob Spinner, 969ST-18. Navigate with precision and confidence. Edson's PowerKnobs strap or bolt onto the rim of virtually any make of steering wheel. These knobs offer precision engineering, twin races of fast action Delrin ball bearings and a comfortable ergonomic shape, making it possible to effortlessly maneuver any powerboat.
- Polished stainless
- Comfortable ergonomic shape.
- Gives your helm a professional look and feel
- Makes big turns quickly and effortlessly
- Eliminates hand-over-hand steering
- All tools needed for installation are included
- Ideal for hydraulic and cable steering systems
- Fits wheel rims from 5/8" to 1-1/8" diameter
Note: To work correctly, Power Knobs require a flat mounting surface and are not adaptable to wheels with hollow rims.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.