Engine Mount, Dual Mount DF-4420 Series vibration isolators are Bushings Inc.'s Dual-Flex style industrial marine engine mounts. DF-4420 Series are flexible engine mounts that withstand temperature extremes, exposure to salt atmosphere, oil & grease.
- Industrial strength marine engine vibration isolators
- 9" on center mounting holes
- 3-3/4" on center engine studs
- Cast Aluminum body
- Oil resistant elastomer damping element
- Zinc plated steel parts
- 1"-14 thread studs
2,800 to 3,600 lbs.: DF-4425-4
3,600 to 4,400 lbs.: DF-4426-4
4,400 to 5,000 lbs.: DF-4427-4
5,000 to 5,600 lbs.: DF-4428-4The Dual Flex DF-4420 Series of heavy duty mountings is a twin stud double mount designed principally for diesel engines in excess of 2,800 lbs. up to 5,600 lbs. in weight. These mounts are generally used on the heavy (marine transmission) end of the engine along with DF-4400 Series mounts on the front of the engine. Durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element. Low profile mount - requires only 3 3/8" minimum clearance from casting base to top of leveling nut. Fail safe design - bottom pad prevents excessive impact.
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.