Flip-Up Dock / Raft Ladder
This Flip-Up aluminum dock ladder has a unique hinge mechanism design so the ladder flips up and out of the water to prevent marine growth and corrosion. The 10 Degree angled steps allow for effortless boarding while the wide track 18" (46cm) ladder offers a full 16" (41cm) of step width. A quick release pin set allows easy removal for seasonal storage or periods of non-use.
- Comfortable aluminum traction tread with curved step surface
- Heavy walled 1" (2.54cm) diameter tube construction
- Stainless Steel Hardware for all-weather use
- 300 lbs. (136.4 kilos) boarding weight
- Can be shipped UPS
- 4 Step Ladder, Extends 52.75" (134cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position & stands 59.75" (152cm) above deck surface when flipped up
- 5 Step Ladder, Extends 64.75" (165cm) from deck surface to bottom of legs in down position & stands 71.75" (183cm) above deck surface when flipped up
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.