Flojet, 4125 Series, Quad II Self-Priming Diaphragm Pump, 5.0 gpm, 12 volt
Flojet Quad II General Purpose Marine Water Pumps are fitted with oil resistant elastomers, allowing pumping of diesel fuel, used warm engine oil and liquid transfer or dewatering.
The Flojet 4125 Series Quad II Self-Priming Diaphragm Pump is the perfect solution for all your diesel fuel transfer, liquid transfer jobs and dockside pumping needs. Fitted with oil resistant elastomers, it can also be used for dewatering or circulating engine oil, as well as changing livewell pumps.
Its unique self-priming technology allows it to be mounted above the waterline, while its heavy-duty ball bearings and thermal overload protection ensure a quiet and smooth flow that won’t easily break down.
Additionally, the pump includes plug-in ports for easy installation - two garden hose ports and two 3/4" hose barb ports; plus a 3/4" inlet strainer for extra safety. With a weight of only 6 lbs, this compact pump delivers consistent performance no matter what you throw at it. Add one to your toolkit today – you won't regret it.
- Diesel fuel transfer, liquid transfer jobs
- Dockside pumping
- Dewatering or circulation of engine oil
- Changing livewell pumps
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.