Flojet, Quad II Wash Down, Fresh Water, Utility, Water Pump, 4.3 gpm, 12V, 4325 Series
Flojet Quad II marine water pumps handle duties as varied as fresh water pump, washdown pump or baitwell circulation.
- For deck and anchor washdown
- Automatic pump shut-off when nozzle in off position
- Fresh or salt water use
- May also be used for baitwell circulation
- Includes 2 plug-in 3/4" hose barb ports and 2 garden hose ports
- 4300 Series pumps are not bypass type pumps and can be used in systems with an accumulator tank
- For use with a 1 to 5 gallon accumulator tank
- Designed for 6 or more fixtures
- Runs dry without harm to the pump
- Pressure: 40 psi
- 3.75" H x 6.3" W x 9.9" L
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.