Garelick, Breakaway Ladder Hinge Hardware, Sport / Diver
Mfr: Garelick Manufacturing
Garelick, Breakaway Ladder Hinge Hardware, Sport / Diver.
- Breakaway feature helps protect against damage if the ladder is inadvertently left in the down position while underway
- Designed to shear the Nylon Bolt at an approximate force of 400 ft.-lbs. of pressure and then swing up to the water surface
- One replacement Nylon Bolt and Nut are included
- 3"W x 4"H x 3.25"D (8 x 10 x 8 cm)
- Compatible with Models 19802, 19803, 19804, 19833, 19834 and 19812 mounting hardware
- Made of stainless steel
- Adjustable +/- 15 degree features a breakaway hinge allowing the ladder to ride on top of the water
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.