Grundens Deck-Boss Ankle Boots
- Siped gum rubber outsole
- Slip resistant
- All-day comfort foot-bed
- 100% Waterproof
- Asymmetrical top-line
- Reinforced pull loops
- Anti-microbial, temperature regulating liner
Ratings & Reviews
Good support and super comfortable. Runs true to size. Way more support in the sole than xtratuf models.
Service has been great. No complaints there. However in the other reviews that I read. Many stated that these boots were true to size. I wear an 11 in boots normally. I ordered an 11 and they were a full size too small. I’m sending them back, but the boot looks likes it’s made very well. And despite being too small they felt comfy. I’m going to get a size 12 and think they will be awesome.
Bought these for my son and he loves them.
by Shannon Alexander
Easy to order.
by Marc Hawthorne
Great customer service
by Andre Daigle
User friendly website!
SVC Skallywags forever !!! ARRRR
I like them. They fit great. I will put them through a series of rigorous abuses and get back to you.
Comfortable and well constructed
I found these ankle high rubber boots to be comfortable and well made. The sole design is non-marking and will not pickup a lot of rocks or dirt; should have good traction on wet surfaces.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If a Grundens branded product covered by warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
- Items must be in new and restock-able condition. We do not accept returns for worn or laundered items unless a defect in manufacturing is found.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.