Shoreman 500 Bib Pant
- Specifically designed and built for the use in seafood processing facilities
- Double-sided phthalate-free PVC polyester construction eliminates the needs for a fabric liner
- Odor resistant and easy to clean
- Shoreman bib features Grundens durable stretch suspender straps to reduce fatigue on the wearer
- Applications: All Commercial Fishing, Building and Road Construction, Timber Harvest, Agriculture, Mining, Shipyards, Forestry, Utilities, Pressure Washing
Ratings & Reviews
Best Bib Pants Hands Down
by Ron K.
I've been wearing shoreman grundens bib pants for years and finally got a new pair. I will not wear anything else
by Jim cooke
Sizing is a little different over past few years. So had to return first pair. They were extremely fast and easy to get the right fit.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If a Grundens branded product covered by warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
- Items must be in new and restock-able condition. We do not accept returns for worn or laundered items unless a defect in manufacturing is found.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.