Heads-Up Infant Vest, Type II, Green
The littlest ones in the family can safely enjoy the water in a Stearns Heads-Up Infant Vest. It's specially-fitted for children under 30 lbs., with an extra contoured float above the neck-like a pillow-to encourage face-up flotation. A rescue handle allows adults to easily move the child from the water or the boat. Bright, reflective material makes quick work of spotting the child, and two adjustable chest straps and a Hydroprene-material-covered crotch strap ensure a tight fit at the pool, beach or lake. Durable polyester, nylon construction and PE flotation foam, along with 1-in.-wide webbed straps, will allow you to use the US Coast Guard-approved Type II vest season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Heads-Up neck float encourages face-up flotation
- Bright color and reflective trim for high visibility
- For infants under 30 lbs.
- Durable construction: Nylon shell, PE foam and three 1-in.-wide webbed straps
- Comfortable polyester liner
- Hydroprene-material-lined crotch strap reduces chafing
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.