Hydrostatic Release, BreaktHRU kit for EPIRBs (Replaces 82-400A)
McMurdo Hydrostatic Release (HRU) Kit for Category II (manual release) EPIRBs. This 'BreaktHRU' - Hydrostatic Release (HRU) Kit from McMurdo is smaller than other HRUs currently available & unique in its use of a small pyrotechnic charge which enables the EPIRBs to automatically float free.
- Classified non-hazardous
- Complies with the latest SOLAS and IMO resolutions
- Fits the footprint of existing HRUs
- Cuts 0.35" braid on braid polyester line or 0.31" plastic EPIRB bolt
- Service life of two years
Weight: 2.82 oz
Operating temperature: -22Ã�F to 149Ã�F
Service Life: >2 years
Rope cutting capacity: .35" braid on braid polyester or .31" Plastic EPIRB Bolt
Operating depth: < 13 feet
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.