I590 Coast Guard Cold Water Immersion Suit
The Stearns I590 Coast Guard Cold Water Immersion Suit provides the hypothermia protection to protect you in rough, cold water. Made from top quality 5mm, stretchable, flame-retardant neoprene in an easy to don generous fit.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- TAA compliant
- 5mm, stretchable, flame-retardant neoprene
- Face shield for spray protection
- 3M Scotchlite SOLAS-grade, 3150-A PS reflective material with adhesive backing
- Pocket to fit most brands of approved lights
- Five-fingered integrated gloves
- Waterproof zipper
- Durable, non-slip soles
- Inflatable head support
- Air relief valves
- Generous fit for easy donning
- Color-coded storage bag included
- Child Universal, Yellow Bag, 44-110 lbs (20-50 kg), 4 ft 11 in (99-150cm) Tall
- Adult Small, Red Bag, 110-250 lbs (50-113 kg), up to 5 ft 8 in (176cm) Tall
- Adult Universal, Orange Bag, 110-330 lbs (50-150 kg), up to 6 ft 3 in (191cm) Tall
- Adult Oversize, Green Bag, 220-375 lbs (100-170 kg), up to 6 ft 9 in (205cm) Tall
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.