- Black on white background
- Now required on some fishing boats by the United States Coast Guard
UNITED STATES LAW, 46 UNITED STATES CODE 10603, REQUIRES EACH SEAMAN ON A FISHING VESSEL, FISH PROCESSING VESSEL, OR FISH TENDER VESSEL TO NOTIFY THE MASTER OR INDIVIDUAL IN CHARGE OF THE VESSEL OR TO THEIR AGENT OF THE EMPLOYER REGARDING ANY ILLNESS, DISABILITY, OR INJURY SUFFERED BY THE SEAMAN WHEN IN SERVICE TO THE VESSEL NOT LATER THAN SEVEN DAYS AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH THE ILLNESS, DISABILITY, OR INJURY AROSE.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.