Isomax Jacket by Guy Cotten
REF : VMX
Professional all-weather jacket. A longer at the back version of the Isopro jacket for better protection when bending down.
Color : Yellow/ orange, Yellow/Blue, Yellow/Black
Sizes : XS (Y/O only), S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Fabric : Nylpeche/ Cap coz
CAP-COZ (Comfort, Regular use)Supple and very tough. Coated on one side. The generous outer coating makes it very strong and completely waterproof, while allowing great flexibility. It also stands Up very well to temperature fluctuation. The interior jersey is pleasant to the touch, provides thermal insulation and reduces condensation. Polyester jersey (110g/m²), 1 side PVC coating (370g/m²). Total weight: 480g/m²).
Exclusive quality. Highly tear resistant. Double sided coating Designed and perfected for commercial fishing and other intensive uses. Highly resistant, very supple while providing unequalled water-resistance. The very high quality coating explains this fabric’s excellent resistance to oil, grease, and variations in temperatures. Polyester (150g/m²). High quality PVC coating on both sides (335g/m²). Total weight: 485g/m²
- High performance jacket with two major innovations:
- The Isolatech technique (patented) reducing condensation by insulating the areas of contact (shoulders, chest, top of back)
- The “MAGIC” hood (patented) providing an unimpaired view in all circumstances and allowing a hard hat to be worn. It moves with the head.
- Kimono-style cut for greater ease of movement. Longer at the back for better protection.
- Cap-Coz fabric for comfort and NYLPECHE fabric in area subject to wear.
- High-frequency welded seams.
- Heavy duty zip fastener under double self-grip flap.
- Adjustable elasticated inner cuffs with snap fasteners.