e-Series 3 Position Battery Selector Switch with AFD. 350 Amps continuous rating for inboard gasoline or diesel engines.
- Includes AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect)
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- UL Listed - UL 1107 electric power switches
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements
- Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Waterproof rated IP66—protected against powerful water jets
Cranking Rating: 10 sec.: 2,000 Amps
Cranking Rating: 1 min.: 1,000 Amps
Intermittent Rating: 5 min.: 600 Amps
Continuous Rating: 350 Amps
Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
Maximum Voltage Rating: 32 Volts DC
Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.82 N·m) max.
Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
* Includes Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) which protects the diodes in the alternator in the event of the switch being switched to the OFF position while the engine is running. If the AFD is not used to protect the alternator, an LED can be connected to the AFD terminals to indicate when the battery switch is in any position but OFF.
Mounting Holes: Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw
Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.10" (27.9mm)
Weight Lb (Kg): 1.15lb (0.53kg)