Covers all engines 3.5-150 Hp, 1 to 4-cylinder, 2-stroke models. Marine Engine Repair and Service Manuals for Outboard, Inboard, Sterndrive, Diesel & PWC by Seloc are one of the most comprehensive informational repair guides available with simple to follow illustrated directions.
Seloc Marine engines maintenance and repair manuals offer the most comprehensive, authoritative information available for outboard, inboard, stern-drive and diesel engines, as well as personal watercraft.
Find your engine repair manual for your specific Make, Model and year engine
- Contains complete and accurate how-to information for the do-it-yourselfers and the experienced mechanic
- Has photos, illustrations and step-by-step instructions for quick identification and corrections for any problem
- Also contains comprehensive electrical wiring schematics for all models
- The quick reference section provides commonly used specifications and service information
- An easy-to-use index to quickly locate the information you need
Seloc Marine engines maintenance and repair manuals offer the most comprehensive, authoritative information available for outboard, inboard, stern-drive and diesel engines, as well as personal watercraft. Seloc has been the leading source of how-to information for the marine industry since 1974. Designed and written to serve the needs of the professional mechanic, do-it-yourself boat enthusiast, technical school instructor and student, these manuals are based on actual teardowns done by Seloc's educators/authors in our onsite facility. Recognized and used by technical trade schools as well as the U.S. military, every manual provides complete coverage on everything from basic maintenance to engine overhaul, featuring simple-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated procedures, hundreds of exploded drawings, photographs and tables, troubleshooting, sections, accurate specifications and extensive wiring diagrams.