Jabsco, Oil Change Pump, 17830 Series
Jabsco, Oil Change Pump, 17830 Series. Designed to be installed near a vessel's engine and permanently plumbed to the engine's oil pan.
- Pump can be used to remove old oil from the engine, then with the integral reversing switch, the flow direction can be changed to pump a measured amount of new oil back into the engine
- Connection to the engine should be controlled by the 3/8" ball valve(provided) to guard against accidental oil discharge
- Body: Bronze
- Impeller: Nitrile
- Seal: Nitrile Lip Type
- Valves: 3/8" NPT Full Flow Ball Type
- Port Type: 3/8" NPT
- Voltage: 12 or 24 Vdc
- Motor: Reversible Permanent Magnet with Integral Reversing Switch
- Dimensions: 4-7/16" x 3-3/4" x 7-7/8" (11.3 x 20.0 x 9.5 cms)
- Weight: 9 lb (4.1kg)
- See "Images" tab for exploded parts view
Category: Oil Change Tools, Pumps and Accessories
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.