Jabsco, PAR-Max Plus, 60 psi Water System Pump, 4.0 gpm, 12 volt, 82400-0092
The high pressure capability of the new Jabsco Par-Max Plus Series water pressure pumps, provides exceptional flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multiple outlets. All Par-Max Plus models include soft rubber mounts and quick connect fittings for ease of installation. The patented Par-Max Plus co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavier duty motor brushes significantly extend pump life up to 50% longer than existing Jabsco Par-Max Series diaphragm pumps.The Par-Max Plus series is self-priming up to 10' (3m) and can run dry without damage. It's manufactured fromcorrosion resistant materials, capable of handling the harshest marine environments. Available in a 12 volt DC version, the Par-Max Plus series water pressure pumps are certified to EN ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection). Features and Benefits are listed below:
- Sealed switch and co-injected molded diaphragm, eliminates leak paths, extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%
- Jabsco's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over 7 million units in service
- Automatic pressure switch, tested over 4 millions cycles without failure
- Quick disconnect ports, allow for ease of installation in hard to reach places
- Improved noise dampening rubber feet, significantly minimize vibration when mounted against hard surfaces
- Self-priming and it can run dry without damage
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials
- Certified to EN ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection)
- IPX6 rated.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.