110A Fuel Filter/Water Separator, High Pressure, 10 Micron
The 110A High Pressure Fuel Filter/Water Separator features a two piece, die-cast aluminum construction that can be used on boats with either gasoline or diesel engines. The 110A's compact size and four ports give boater's installation flexibility.
- Designed for engines with high working pressures
- Can be used on gasoline and diesel engines
- 10 Micron Element
- Max flow:
- Diesel: 15 gph
- Gasoline: 35 gph
- Port size: 1/4_-18 NPTF (SAE J467)
- Four ports (two inlet - two outlet)
- All metal housing
- Compact size:
- 6" H x 3.2" W x 3.2" D
- Removal clearance: 2.1" below unit
- Made in the USA
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.