Mercury Quicksilver, Exhaust Manifold Kit, V6, 99746A17
Quicksilver Exhaust Manifold 99746A17 - Port or Starboard - For Use on Port or Starboard Side Of V-6 (220 and 262 CID) MerCruiser Stern Drive and Inboard EnginesExhaust manifold 99746A17 is for use on the port or starboard (left or right) side of V-6 (220 and 262 cid) MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engines (model year 1985 through 2002). Gasket, drain plug, o-ring and drain elbow are included with the manifold.. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- For select MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engines.
- Coated for corrosion protection on internal coolant passages and exterior finish.
- Gasket, drain plug, o-ring and drain elbow are included with the manifold.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Mexico
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.