Millennium 2000 Seat Slide System- LH
Mfr: Garelick Manufacturing
$160.94 On Sale
Millennium 2000 Seat Slide System LH fits smooth 2-7/8" diameter pedestal tubes and has a positive lock action slide that's wobble-free when locked. A secondary twist handle allows for rotation.
- Low profile design allows 360 Deg. of rotation and 6" of smooth, wobble-free fore and aft travel
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum slide plate has standard 5" x 12" hole pattern to accommodate standard seat mounting holes
- Positive Lock Spider rotates 360 Deg., internal cup engages in 10 Degree increments for positive stop lock
- Secondary twist control offers variable drag and tightens to lock in place
- Internal Delrin cup provides smooth, gaul-free operation.
- Meets ABYC-H31, Type A Standards & Garelick performance standards
- Powder coated finish
- Includes retaining hardware (99302)
SpecificationsAdds 1/2" (1.25cm) to Pedestal height.
SLIDE: High tensile aluminum profile extrusion 13.75" x 8" (35cm x 20cm) plate, mounting hole pattern 5" x 12" (13cm x 30cm), fore and aft travel 6" (15cm).
SWIVEL: High tensile aluminum 2 7/8" (7cm) diameter, plastic internal cup. All stainless hardware.
When seated, left hand operates slide lever.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.