SeaChoice, 12 Volt, 25 Watt, Semi-flexible Solar Panel, 14-7/8" x 21-3/4" x 1/8", 4.25 lbs.
Monocrystalline Semi-flexible Solar Panel rated at 25 watts puts out a peak 23 volts to keep batteries topped off. At under 15" x 22", these panels fit areas with limited space. Mono-crystalline panels are the most efficient at converting sunlight to electricity so you will need fewer of them. Semi-flexible panels will conform to slight curves and remain flexible to 20 degree F.
- Great option if you have limited space
- Ideal for boats, tiny homes, RVs, trucks, cars, generator supplement, and more
- Maintenance-free, easy to use and offer years of renewable, free energy
- Provides up to 2.08 A of charging current
- Includes suction cups for temporary installation
- Requires a solar charge controller
(sold separately protects your 12 Volt Lead Acid or Gel-Cell battery from being overcharged by the solar panel.
SEACHOICE PRODUCTS, SEACHOICE warrants the original consumer purchaser that SEACHOICE consumer products will be free from defective materials or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one 1 year from the original purchase date.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.