SeaChoice, 12 Volt, 25 Watt, Semi-flexible Solar Panel, 14-7/8" x 21-3/4" x 1/8", 4.25 lbs.
Monocrystalline Semi-flexible Solar Panel rated at 25 watts puts out a peak 23 volts to keep batteries topped off. At under 15" x 22", these panels fit areas with limited space. Mono-crystalline panels are the most efficient at converting sunlight to electricity so you will need fewer of them. Semi-flexible panels will conform to slight curves and remain flexible to 20 degree F.
- Great option if you have limited space
- Ideal for boats, tiny homes, RVs, trucks, cars, generator supplement, and more
- Maintenance-free, easy to use and offer years of renewable, free energy
- Provides up to 2.08 A of charging current
- Includes suction cups for temporary installation
- Requires a solar charge controller
(sold separately protects your 12 Volt Lead Acid or Gel-Cell battery from being overcharged by the solar panel.