Mooring Buoy, with Shackle Nest, Hard Shell, 18"
Sur-Moor Shackle Mooring Buoys built with a "Rope Nest" cup at the top. The rope nest keeps the anchor shackle below the buoy preventing contact with your boat hull. The nest is a convenient place for your pennant line. The center tube on the shackle buoy allows the mooring chain to pass through the buoy.
The UV protected polyethylene hard shell is sandblasted for easy painting while the reflective blue stripe aids visibility. The foam core filling provides positive water displacement & promotes longevity.
- Ground tackle chain passes through 2-1/2" center tube
- Requires a shackle large enough to prevent chain from slipping through center tube (check before deploying)
- Cup shape in top holds pennant line & protects boat & PWC hulls
- Shackle and hardware not included
- 3 year flotation warranty
Buoyancy ratings listed on the product page indicate the maximum flotation the buoy provides while fully submerged. Use 50% of this value as the weight the buoy can support at the level of the blue stripe. As a general rule, you should select a buoy offering slightly over twice the amount of flotation required for the weight of the anchor chain you will be using. (Example: 50 lbs of anchor chain will require a little more than 100 lbs of buoyancy)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.