New England Rope, KM-III Static Safety/Rescue Rope, 600'
KM-III rope by New England Rope is an industry standard for rescue and rappelling operations. KM-III rope has a core of polyamide with a polyester cover. As a result KM-II rope absorb less water, have lower stretch, and are more abrasion resistance than the nylon covers found on many static ropes. The polyester cover and nylon core are balanced during manufacturing to attain the ultimate in performance.
- Applications for KM-III life safety rope include rappelling, fixed rope applications, SRT, fall protection, work positioning, vertical lifelines, high lines, confined space rescue
- 32 Braid, Polyester-over-Nylon kernmantle construction
- Very little degradation from UV, and can be used over long term if inspected regularly
- Recommended sheave to rope diameter is 8:1
- SWL will depend on application and conditions; for life lines the tensile strength is typically divided by a safety factor of 10 to 15 to determine a starting value for SWL, which should then be adjusted according to conditions
- Not spliceable
- 3/8" & 7/16" - UL Classified to NFPA 1983:2001 for Light Use Life Safety Rope
- 1/2" & 5/8" - UL Classified to NFPA 1983:2001 for General Use Life Safety Rope
- CE certified
- Additional colors available by special order
- Sold in 600 ft spools
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.