SeaStar 1.7 Helm Pump Hydraulic Steering Kits
SeaStar 1.7 Hydraulic Steering Kits use a "no tilt" helm pump designed for single engine outboard boats, cruisers, runabouts, offshore fishing boats, and others with engines up to 350 HP and speeds up to 60 mph.
- Low friction hydraulic steering system
- 5 turns from lock-to-lock
- Meets A.B.Y.C standards & N.M.M.A. certification
- Without (w/o) Hose Kit Includes:
- SeaStar 1.7 Helm with 3/4" tapered shaft (Remote Fill)
- SeaStar Pivot Cylinder
- SeaStar hydraulic steering fluid (1 Liter)
- Fittings, bleeder kit and instructions
- Kits with hoses are available
- Single and twin non-power-assisted outboard engines up to 300 HP (600 combined HP for twins)
- Cruisers, runabouts, center console boats, offshore fishing boats, and more
- Suitable for speeds up to 60 MPHand twin station use (with purchase of extra helm, hose &fittings)
- Twin engines require pur(more...)
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.