Ocean Signal PLB1 Personal Locator Beacon 730S-01261
The Ocean Signal PLB1, 730S-01261, Personal Locator Beacon gives you the reassurance that global emergency services can be alerted to distress by the press of a button. The 730S PLB1 will help you be found no matter if you are at sea or on land. The activation button operates with a single hand in the most challenging situations and the simple spring loaded flap cover prevents inadvertent use.
The Ocean Signal PLB1 is one of the smallest rescueME series of Personal Locator Beacons but works with the only officially recognized worldwide dedicated search and rescue satellite network (operated by Cospas Sarsat). There are NO CHARGES to use this service as it is funded by governments.
Once activated, the rescueME PLB1 transmits your position and your ID to a Rescue Coordination Center via satellite link. Rescue services nearest to your are promptly notified of your emergency and regularly advised of your current location to assist prompt rescue.
The rescueME PLB1 is provided with a flotation pouch to fit the PLB into to enable it to float. Please note that the PLB will not float in an operating position in the pouch. Please ensure the PLB is firmly attached to the pouch with the provided lanyard, using suitable self locking knots.
- Easily fits to lifejacket*
- Waterproof to 15m
- Easily deployed, Retractable Antenna
- Fast accurate positioning
- 7 Year Battery Life
- 7 year warranty
- 24+ hour operational life
- High brightness strobe light > 1 candela
- 66 channel GPS receiver
- Unique mounting clip
- Operates on the global Cospas Sarsat rescue system
- Link via satellite to Emergency Services
- Free to use, NO subscription charges
- Supplied with free flotation pouch
* Always refer to the manufacturer for specific instructions before installing this product directly to your life jacket.
SHIPPING & RETURNS