A/M-24 Manual / Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when the wearer pulls the ''Jerk to Inflate'' handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Convertible from AUTO/MANUAL inflation to MANUAL ONLY inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
Compatible Rearming Kit for this PFD:
Ratings & Reviews
by Julie Tastad
Easy checkout. Thank you!
by ruben landazuri
EASY TO USE!
by Drayson Nowlan
Love the store. The right items with fast shipping. And I get to support a local store. Wooohooo!
Lifetime Outerwear, Base Layers, Gear haulers bags, Gloves
Two Years Kids foam Floatation, Inflatable Flotation, Dry suits
Three Years Adult foam Flotation, All other Products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.