Parker R58065-2 Replacement Cartridge Filter Elements Aquabloc 2 Micron
- Micron Rating: 98% @ 4 Micron
- Compatible Series: Filter Housing: P510MAM
- Product Series: Cartridge FF/WS Pump, P Series
- For Fluid Type: Diesel Fuel / B20
- Application: Diesel Engines
- Media: Aquabloc "2 micron"
P Series Replacement Cartridge Filter Elements are compatible with Racor P3, P4, and P5 Series Diesel Fuel Conditioning Modules (DFCM). The elements exhibit exceptional removal efficiency of both bulk and emulsified water, low restriction of fuel flow, and high dirt-holding capacity. Their unique design makes them capable of performing in modern diesel and gasoline engine applications, where high-pressure conditions can cause tiny particles of dirt and water to score and erode precision components, leading to engine damage and increased downtime.
P Series replacement cartridge filter elements utilize Racor’s high-efficiency Aquabloc® engineered media. Aquabloc® is a blend of high-grade cellulose compounded with resins and a special chemical treatment. It incorporates pleat-spacing corrugations and a graduated pore structure to increase dirt-holding capacity and extend filter life. The media is waterproof and rustproof, capturing contaminants while the specially treated surface separates and coalesces water from the fuel, which causes the water to gather into large droplets that then fall into the fuel filter’s clear collection bowl.
Aquabloc® elements repel water and remove solid contaminants from fuel at 98% efficiency of their micron rating. To meet the unique requirements of customers’ engines, three different micron ratings are available for purchase, including:
30 micron (98%@30 micron) – Ideally suited as a pre-filter to protect downstream filters from excessive contamination. Extends the life of on-engine filters.
10 micron (98%@10 micron) - Captures more contaminants than 30 micron elements, and is more effective at stopping water. Extends the life of the entire fuel system.
“2” micron (98%@4 microns) – Provides maximum water removal and filtration and is capable of protecting all modern injection systems, while greatly extending the life of difficult-to-service on-engine filters.
How it works:
P Series fuel conditioning modules feature a primary pleated fuel filter cartridge that blocks particle contamination and free water. Clean, dry fuel then enters the integral fuel pump, which supplies flow and pressure to the rest of the fuel system.
The fuel polishing module version is used in a closed circulation system or as a fuel transfer system with a maximum output pressure of 26 psi (179 kPa). By circulating and filtering the fuel in a fuel tank, it is kept clean and dry before dispensing into a vehicle or stationary fuel tank.
Both P Series style modules contain high performance Aquabloc® media in a cartridge design, which provides superior filtration while remaining environmentally friendly.
• Power Generation
• Oil and Gas
• On- or Off-highway
• Diesel and Biodiesel Engines
• Gasoline Engines
• Offers exceptional removal of water that enters the system through condensation in the fuel tank. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Removes hard particles present in air that are introduced during fueling, such as sand and silica.
• Prevents costly injector damage and increases operational life of downstream filters.
• Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• Media is waterproof and rustproof, capturing contaminants while the specially treated surface separates and coalesces water from the fuel.
SHIPPING & RETURNS