Pettit, Bottom Paint, Neptune HRT, Antifouling, Water Based
Water-Based Antifouling Paint
• Economical hybrid protection
• Smooth durable polishing finish
• Apply over most antifouling paints
• Simple soap and water clean up
Neptune HRT water-based antifouling uses the latest technology available to create a hybrid paint film strong enough to handle the tough marine environment. Hybrid Reactive Technology features high density biocide utilization to maximize effectiveness by using biocide more effectively along with film modifiers to reduce yearly build-up, maintain uniform color consistency, and lower weight while providing a smoother finish than traditional paints. Soap and water cleanup along with no strong solvent smell, yields a user-friendly application. Neptune HRT does not require sanding between coats saving time and money. With low VOC it's ideal for marinas under restrictions. Neptune HRT can be used over all previously painted surfaces.
FIBERGLASS BARRIER COAT APPLICATION GUIDE
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.