Pullmaster PL5-12-210-1D Planetary Winch w/ Emergency Freefall, 4500 LB Pull
- Equal Speed in Both Directions
- Emergency Freefall allows the drag tension to be controlled by adjusting the brake externally using a pressure valve
- Many Options available upon request
- Pullmaster Authorized World Wide Network of Distributors and Back-up Services available
- Note: Pullmaster PL5 has the same mounting Dimensions as the older (and now Dis-continued) PL4. There is No need to modify your foundation to replace your older PL4 with the newer PL5
Whatever the application, Pullmaster planetary winches are highly reliable and built for years of dependable service with the minimum requirement for maintenance.
Being fully enclosed, Pullmaster winches are ideal for a marine environment. They are used as boom hoists, swing winches, gilson winches, and for cod end and brailing operations.
'Off shore' and 'in shore' planetary hydraulic winches are used in a variety of installations. They are ideal for ship cranes, unloading equipment, container handling, and in a variety of operations in off shore platforms.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.