Powerwinch Electric Marine Trailer Winch, 11,500 Lbs. Pull
The 912 Trailer Winch is well established with a solid and reliable reputation. They feature smooth power-in/free-wheel out action. You can use a pulley or block at the bow eye to double your pulling power. You can get more strength out of your trailer winch.
- 30' suggested max. boat length
- Max. boat weight of 11,500 lbs.
- Strong pulling power
- 60 amp standard wiring harness
- Rust Resistant Frame
- Pulley Block
- Manual hand crank
- Strong gears and frame make for easier use
- Power-in, free-wheel out
- Switch and lanyard cord
- 4000 lb vertical lift capacity (single line) or double pull/line capacity 7500 lbs. (Not to be considered or used as a hoist)
- 40' x 7/32" cable
- Box dimensions: 10" x 10" x 8"
- One year limited warranty
Please click See Additional Specs. below for additional product specificationsSpecifications:
Max. Boat Weight: 11,500 lb.
Line Speed: 8 FPM
Vertical Lift Capacity: 4,000 lbs
Remote Control: No
Double Line Capacity: 7,500 lbs
Gear Ratio: 450:1
Power Source: 12V
Circuit Breaker: 60 amp
Unit Weight: 35 lbs
Cable Length and Diameter: 40' x 7/32"
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.