Powerwinch Model 915 Electric Marine Trailer Winch, P77915
Model 915 12V power-in/power-out allows you to control your boat as it is lowered into the water. The 915 comes complete with a 10' remote control cord and switch. It also features a pulley block for double-line applications, emergency hand crank and a 60 amp standard wiring harness.
Why power-in/freewheel-out . . . or power-out? With the power-in/freewheel-out system, the electric motor pulls the boat onto the trailer yet has a clutch release that allows gravity to float the boat into the water with ease.
- Max. Boat Weight: 9500 lbs
- 29' suggested max. boat length
- Strong pulling power
- Rust Resistant Frame
- Pulley Block
- Manual hand crank
- Strong gears and frame make for easier use
- Power-in, power-out
- 10' remote control cord and switch
- 40' x 7/32" cable
- Box dimensions: 10" x 10" x 8"
- Manufacturers 1-year warranty
Max. Boat Weight: 9,500 lbs
Line Speed: 10 FPM
Vertical Lift Capacity: 3,200 lbs
Remote Control: No
Double Line Capacity: 5,900 lbs
Gear Ratio: 450:1
Power Source: 12V
Circuit Breaker: 60 amp
Unit Weight: 40 lbs
Cable Length and Diameter: 40' x 7/32"
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.