Jabsco, Hydro Air, Bilge Pump Switch, 59400 Series. Automatically operates a bilge pump once water level reaches 2-1/4" (55mm). As water rises in the bilge, air pressure in the bell and tube increases, operating.
- Air operated, no submerged electrics, safe and reliable
- Ignition protected (to ISO 8846 Marine)
- Proven highly reliable design
- Styling compliments modern interiors
- Automatic operation of bilge pumps or audible, visual high water level alarms
- Turns on at 2-3/16", off at 1"
- Diaphragm switch can be mounted up to 10 ft. above plastic airbell
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here