Marine Duplex 500 Turbine Series Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator provide your boat engine with clean, dry fuel with a flow up to 120 gph. The clear bowl allows easy monitoring of contaminants while the steel shield protects the bowl from heat. The 75500Max series of marine filters are designed to be installed on the vacuum side of the fuel transfer pump for best efficiency and protect precision engine components from dirt, rust, algae, asphaltines, varnishes, and especially water, which is prevalent in engine fuels.
- Valve can select either filter, both filters or shut off
- Shut off valve eases maintenance
- Vacuum/pressure gauge allows easy monitoring of filter element condition
- Clear engineering plastic bowl with stainless steel shield allows water and dirt removal
- 4-16 UNF-2B SAE 1926 O-Ring Boss Female
- Size: 11.5" H x 14.5" W x 9.88" D
- Made in the USA
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here