Blue Sea Systems 187-Series Panel Mount DC Cir
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Vaporproof and Waterproof
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Interrupting Capacity: 5,000A @ 12V DC, 3,000A @ 24V DC, 1,500A @ 42V DC
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 48V DC
- Temperature Minimum Operating: -40°C
- Temperature Maximum Operating: 85°C
- Type: Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
- Class: Type III—Switchable/Manual Reset—Trip Free
- Terminal Stud: 5/16"-18
- Terminal Stud Torque: 75 in-lb max.
- Mounting Hole: Accepts #10 (M5) Screw
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here