3M, 5200 Adhesive / Sealant. A one-part, high strength, polyurethane that chemically reacts with moisture to deliver strong, flexible bonds.
- Suitable for fiberglass deck to fiberglass hull joints, wood to fiberglass, portholes and deck fittings, hull seams above and below water line, etc.
- Remains workable with trowel or spatula up to four hours after application
- Won't sag or flow in vertical or horizontal seams, best when no removal is anticipated
- Long working time
- Tack free in 30 hours
- Excellent resistance to weathering and salt water
- Do not use in high temperature applications (over 190°F)
- Not recommended for the installation of glass, polycarbonate or acrylic windows unless they are also mechanically fastened
- Prime metal surfaces before using
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here