Blue Sea Systems, Solenoid ML Series, Heavy Duty, 7701.
- Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch 2145
- 500 Amp continuous rating for engine, inverter, house loads, and emergency battery combining
- Magnetic latching draws no current in "ON" or "OFF" state, only draws current when changing state of switch
- Silver alloy contacts provides high reliability for switching live loads
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8" (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recess for circuit identification
Cranking Rating: 10 sec. @ 2,500 Amps
Cranking Rating: 1 min. @ 1,100 Amps
Intermittent Rating: 5 min. @ 700 Amps
Continuous Rating: 500 Amps
Rated Switch Cycles: 100,000
Operating Current, continuous: 0mA
Operating Current when changing state: <7.0 Amps
Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
Terminal Stud Length: 7/8" (22 mm)
Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.5 Nm)
Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG x 2
Terminal Ring Diameter Clearance: 1.12" (28.4 mm)
Live Current Switching: 300A @ 12V DC, 10,000 Cycles
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here
inventory - If you do not have this in inventory, is this part available from manufacturer?
Stock status of your P/N 243530 (mfg. 7701).
If you do not have this in inventory, is this part available from manufacturer?
Submitted by: Bob
There are 4 (6/13/2011) in the warehouse.