Blue Sea Systems, m-Series, Battery Switch, Single Circuit, On - Off, w/ Key.
- Switches a single battery to a single load group
- 300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
- 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- One-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contacts
and allows wire access in any direction
- Case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting options
- Removable key
- Cranking Rating: 10 sec. - 1,500A
- Cranking Rating: 1 min. - 775A
- Intermittent Rating: 5 min. - 500A
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 48V DC
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here