Choice of Standard or Illuminated Models
- These precision marine hand bearing compasses allow you to easily obtain quick magnetic bearings on shore or floating objects
- Obtain a bearing simply by aligning front and rear sights on an object and reading the bearing
- Uses include quick bearing or position set, determination of angular gain or loss on the competition while racing, checking distance offshore, establishing lee-bow set while cruising or racing in currents, drift vectoring and plotting a line of position
- Both compasses feature a liquid-damped compass card graduated in 5° segments and a large contoured grip
- Lanyard and instructions included
- Illuminated version features a solid-state LED and a positive push-on switch
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here