Garelick, Gull Wing Folding Boarding Ladders of light weight aluminum make it easy for swimmers & divers to re-enter the boat even with fins & heavy gear. Folding steps automatically fold in & out as the ladder deploys and lock in place during use. Two vertical center rails built from marine grade aluminum provide stable support while boarding. Steps constructed of black, glass-reinforced nylon with a traction-molded surface.
These Gull Wing Folding Boarding Ladder models include a transom mounting bracket with 1" thick poly spacer with locking pin and stainless steel face plate. (Mounting hole diameter is 5/16")
- Comfortable steps with traction molded curved surface
- Steps fold "parallel" in automatic unison for storage
- Heavy Duty - rated to 400 lbs. (181kg) boarding weight
- Stainless Steel mounting bracket includes "Kick-up" feature if boat takes off with ladder in down position
- Strong, lightweight anodized aluminum construction
Optional storage brackets (99194) available, at additional cost, for stowing folded ladder.
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here