The Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass for boats up to 35' is a durable push-button operated windlass built with a 316 stainless steel housing. This sleek, flush-mount windlass is one of the most attractive and durable windlasses on the market. Like other vertical windlasses the motor below deck. The V700 works at the push of a button and has two built-in features that make it unique: motor protection and anchor lock.
The affordable V700 features include:
- A gypsy that is able to accept calibrated chains: 6mm DIN766, 1/4" G4 or BBB, 7mm DIN766
- Minimal parts for enhanced reliability
- 100% 316 stainless steel deck unit
- IP Rated Housing
- Fall Safe anchor lock
- Fast line speed
- Manual Recovery
- Impact-resistant Motor Cover
- 5-year warranty
- Suitable for boats up to 10.5m (35 ft)
The Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass p/n 6670011108-312 is a set containing:
- The V700 G 12V 6/7MM 1/4 Windlass (6670011108)
- Circuit Breaker SB 35A 9347 (68000604)
- Changeover Contactor 12V (68000939)
- Guarded Rocker Switch (68000593)
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here