BEP Marine, Battery Disconnect Switch 275 Amps, Continuous. The 701 offers a contour lock system, allowing it to be a stand alone unit or locked together with other switches.
- Control knob cannot be removed while in the ON or OFF position, however can be removed by switching to an anti-clockwise 45° position
- Control knob also features an interchangeable labeling system allowing a full range of applications
- Removable rear cover insulates the terminals against any short circuits and ensures the switch meets ABYC requirements
- Can be either surface or recess mounted by cutting a 2-1/16" hole
- Tin plated copper studs and nuts
- Rated for 275 amps continuous, 455 intermittent, 1255 amps cranking
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" L x 2-3/4" W x 3" H
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here