Racor, FBO Marine Fuel Filter Water Separators are for high-flow fuel applications. The FBO assembly is used as a primary fuel filter_water separator on large diesel applications, as well as on mobile refuelers and fleet re-fueling pumps. In engine applications, it is specifically designed for high pressure common rail diesel injection systems. The FBO assembly can flow from 5 gpm to 75 gpm, depending on the model, element, and type_viscosity of fuel to be filtered. The large 5.1 oz sump is ideal for applications experiencing high volumes of water in the fuel. Common applications include marine vessels, diesel locomotives, mining trucks, mobile refuelers, fuel docks, etc.
The FBO assembly can be used on mobile refuelers or installed in refueling cabinets. The unit can also be used for diesel fuel dispensing pumps or as a primary fuel filter_water separator for large diesel engines
- Elements and housings are sold separately
- Suitable for jet fuel, aviation gas, diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, JP4, JP5 and JP8
- Locking ring collar offers simple element change outs, by one person, without tools
- Marine models are white; industrial models are black
- 1.5" NPT inlet and outlet
- Rated at 150 PSI at 240°F; max. working pressure is 75 psi
- Water level sight glass on L and Marine models
- Manual water drain valve; manual vent valve
- Mounting bracket included with Marine models
- Option for water sensor probe (RK21069)
- UL listed
- FBO-10MA: 18.8"H x 8.6"W x 8.6"D; 23 lb (shown)
- FBO-14MA: 22.6"H x 8.6"W x 8.6"D; 28 lb
- Additional FBO and Duplex FBO Series Information
- Made in the USA
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here