Xantrex, 12 volt 1,000 and 1,800 watt Freedom HF Inverter / Chargers. With modified sine wave output, the high frequency Freedom HF 1000 and 1800 Inverter / Chargers are designed to run entertainment systems, microwaves, and other small appliances in smaller boats, RVs, and trucks. The Freedom HF models are designed for the salt-moisture and vibration of marine and RV applications. Temperature-controlled 3-stage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Both models include a detachable, wired digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information (25' cable included).
- Input Voltage: 12 volt DC
- Output: 1000 watt AC (806-1020) or 1800 watt AC (806-1840)
- Compact and lightweight - perfect for smaller vessels
- Battery type settings: Wet, Gel, AGM, or fixed 13.5 VDC
- Can be hard-wired to your AC system using a terminal strip, or you can just use the 2 integral GFCI protected AC receptacles
- Built-in 30-amp relay automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Charger output for single battery bank
- Incorporates protection for battery over- and under voltage, system overload, over temperature, short circuits, and ground faults
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
- 1-year warranty
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here