Garelick, Breakaway Ladder Hinge Hardware, Sport / Diver.
- Breakaway feature helps protect against damage if the ladder is inadvertently left in the down position while underway
- Designed to shear the Nylon Bolt at an approximate force of 400 ft.-lbs. of pressure and then swing up to the water surface
- One replacement Nylon Bolt and Nut are included
- 3"W x 4"H x 3.25"D (8 x 10 x 8 cm)
- Compatible with Models 19802, 19803, 19804, 19833, 19834 and 19812 mounting hardware
- Made of stainless steel
- Adjustable +/- 15 degree features a breakaway hinge allowing the ladder to ride on top of the water
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - http://www.P65warnings.ca.gov
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here